Please, begin correcting carefully 👀 the homework you did yesterday
Teacher Daniel went to Granada last year and, he has prepared this video for you. Pay attention because, after watching it you will do a quiz and a special activity...
This is your final task. Please, read the instructions carefully.
You have to record a video 🎬 or an audio 🎤 explaining what you were doing during your last holidays, or invent a story using the past simple and the past continuous. For example:
"When I was six I went to the beach with my family. I was swimming with my brother when we saw a big fish. It was eating a little crab and..."
BE CREATIVE!
Please, send the video or the audio to your English teacher. Delivery deadline May 15th.
- Year 6A and 6C: trinidad.fernandez2@murciaeduca.es
- Year 6B and 6D: juanmvivancos@gmail.com
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario